If two cars struck each other head-on, the severity of the injuries is usually extreme, if not life-threatening or fatal. Head on accident victims in Manhattan has to deal with a host of issues which include loss of earning due to the inability to return to work and dealing with doctor’s visits and the associated expenses.
If you have been injured as the result of a head-on collision that was caused by a drowsy driver or another driver’s negligence, you should seek immediate medical attention and then speak to a Manhattan Car Accident Lawyer right away. We will fight to ensure that you are compensated for your injuries, pain, and suffering.
At the law firm of Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. P.C., we have
- More than a decade of legal experience successfully fighting for our clients;
- Recovered hundreds of thousands of dollars for auto accident victims in the City’s five boroughs;
- Your case will be handled by Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. and will not be handed off to a junior associate to “learn the ropes” with your case.
How Will You Be Compensated After a Manhattan Head on Collision?
Since head-on collision accidents often times cause some of the most serious and life-threatening injuries, we handle every aspect of your case thoroughly and carefully from inception. If your case needs to go to trial to ensure that you get the compensation you are entitled to, all aspects of your case will have been handled properly so that trial preparation is not more difficult than need be.
Always talk to a lawyer before trying to negotiate a settlement with the insurance company claim representative of the other vehicle. They are skilled negotiators and will try to take advantage of your dire circumstances and present you with a low-ball settlement offer.
How Do Head-On Collisions Happen?
Some of the more common causes of head on accidents in Manhattan include:
- Automobile operators who drive the wrong way down a one way street because they are tired, intoxicated or just don’t know the area and are too busy staring at their GPS rather than looking out for street signs;
- A sideswiped driver gets pushed into another lane of traffic moving in the opposite direction
- A driver swerves out of their lane to avoid hitting debris in the road and travels into the adjacent lane of oncoming traffic.
Since accidents involving head on crashes are so severe, they can result in the following serious injuries:
Because being involved in a head-on collision can be so severe, individuals involved in these crashes may find themselves playing the event over-and-over in their head which can result in PTSD.
Traumatic brain injuries
If a person involved in a head on auto accident strikes their head in the crash, concussions and traumatic brain injuries ranging from mild to severe may result;
The arms, legs and other bones may be fractured requiring surgery and subsequent rehabilitation;
If you are involved in a head on wreck, contact Manhattan Head on Collision Lawyer Michael J. Redenburg, Esq. at 212-518-2095 or go online.